POLOGELATI S.R.L. (mentioned below as “the Company”), the data controller, informs you about the purpose and method of personal data collecting under current national regulations and pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
We would like to inform you about:
- which data are processed
- why and on what legal basis your data are collected
- how your data are processed
- how long your data are stored
- Who has access to your data
- Who your data can be submitted to
- Where you data could be sumbitted
- Your rights
- Who is
- 1. Which data are processed?
The company uses some of the personal data you submitted purchasing our items. It meansidentification and non-sensitive data such as your name, surname, social security number, address, email, telephone number.
The company might have collected and stored your data from public lists or websites to launch informative and/or promotional campaigns. If you wish to consult, modify, delay your data or to ban their use restricting their processing or requesting data portability you can follow the instructions at point 8.
2. Why and on what legal basis are your data collected?
The data you submit enable us to carry out the administrative tasks concerning your requests about our services and to comply with legal obligations. The purpose and legal basis of Processing your data are:
- a) without your prior consent in relation to the purpose of the service especially for:
– performing the contract or fulflilling precontractual obligations (e.g.: supplying frozen items);
– pursuing the legitimate interest of the Controller or handling disputes and complaints: exercising the rights of the Controller or third part owners even in judicial venues; updating the Client about the products through the email address, SMS or instant messaging provided. You have the right to suspend the products update following the indications at point 8;
– complying with obligations deriving from the applicable legislation, regulations, EU legislation, demands and requirements of the competent Authorities such as tax compliance.
b) after expressing your consent for other purposes such as marketing purposes: updating you about initiatives and special offers by letter, email notifications and newsletter.
3) How are your data processed?
Your personal data are processed to be collected, recorded, organized, stored and consulted. Your data are processed through paper, electronic and authomated devices and stored in databases.
4) How long are your data stored?
We inform you that your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 10 years and no longer than the periods imposed by the legislation.
- Who has access to your data?
We care about your privacy and we do our best to protect you. We only share your data when it is strictly necessary. The personal data may be communicated to the Company employees and/or partners in charge and/or processor of data processing and/or administrative advisors; legal advisors that perform specific assignments for tax fulfilments.
6) Your data may be sent without your prior consent to :
– the judicial authorities at their request;
– advisors which assist the Company or to public bodies for reasons connected to legal obligations.
7) Where could your data be submitted?
Your data wil not be submitted outside the European Union.
8) Your rights
We mentioned above how we process your data and how we act; now we show your rights to be in control of your privacy and your data.
If no legal restrictions are applied you have the right to:
- have confirmation of the existence of your data, even if they are still not recorded; you have the right to access your personal data and to ask for the same to be clear and comprehensible;
- ask for information and if you wish, we will provide you with a copy of: a) origin and category of your data; b) logic of use if your data are processed through electronic devices; c) the purpose and manner of processing; d) the Controller identification details; e) the legal entities in posses of your data or that might be have access to; f) the storage period of your data or the criterion used to establish it, when possible;
- upload, modify, rectify your data without any reasonable delay if they are not correct or supplement your data should it be needed;
- erase or block your data and if it is possible you can anonymize your data. You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data in the case of: a) ascertained inaccuracy of the Controller in case you did not ask for uploading, modifying, rectifying your data; b) unlawful processing to prevent erasing the data; c) exercise your right in judicial proceeding; d) verify both Controller and interested party legitimate reasons;
- you have the right to ask to obtain the personal Data you submitted by agreement or on contract in case they are processed through automated devices with no restrictions and in a structured, commonly used, legible format in order to have them transmitted to another controller;
- object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining to us the reasons that justify your request.
At any time you may modify, withdraw your consent and exercise your rights, with reference to the specific processing of your Personal Data by contacting the Controller sending a request to POLOGELATI S.R.L. Zona industriale ASI, 192 71122 FOGGIA or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
9) Who is the Controller of your data processing?
For any request the Controller in charge is POLOGELATI S.R.L., zona industriale ASI 71122 FOGGIA. The updated list of our processing manager is available at POLOGELATI S.R.L. office. This policy may be subject to changes.